DK Eyewitness Paris : 2019
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Paris: iconic landmarks, mouth-watering cuisine, lively local markets and haute couture - what will yours be?
- See Paris from a different angle: 26 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
- A year-long calendar of events in Paris gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map provides transport information and a Metro map
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Over 15 detailed, colour maps help you navigate the city with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Notre-Dame, Sainte-Chapelle, the Sacre-Coeur and the Pantheon
- Covers Ile de la Cite and Ile St-Louis; the Marais; Bastille and Oberkampf; Republique and Canal St-Martin; Belleville and Menilmontant; La Villette; Montmartre and Pigalle; Opera and Grands Boulevards; Louvre and Les Halles; Eiffel Tower and Invalides; Champs-Elysees and Chaillot; St-Germain-des-Pres; Latin Quarter; Jardin des Plantes and Place d'Italie; Montparnasse and Jardin du Luxembourg; plus sights beyond the city.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Paris is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip. Staying for longer? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide France.
DK Eyewitness Travel is the silver award-winning guidebook series as voted by the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2018.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. This year they have been given a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 328 pages
- 126 x 218 x 18mm | 422g
- 28 Sep 2018
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
- 6th edition
Other books in this series
17 May 2016
18 Oct 2016
18 Jul 2017
15 Aug 2017
15 Nov 2017
10 Jul 2018
15 Jan 2016
About DK Eyewitness
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.