DK Eyewitness London : 2019
- full-colour photography, hand-drawn illustrations, and maps throughout
- easy-to-follow walks and itineraries
- our pick of London's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- a sturdy, laminated pull-out city map with transport information and a Tube map
- insider tips and information: when to visit, how to avoid the crowds, where to capture the perfect photo, and more
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- an area-by-area guide covering each corner of London, from Covent Garden to Camden, South Kensington to the South Bank
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
Now in paperback and printed on quality lightweight paper, our London travel guide has been redesigned with you, the traveller, in mind, so you can can take it wherever you go.
Staying for longer? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Great Britain or England's South Coast.
DK Eyewitness is the bronze award-winning travel guidebook series as voted by the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2019.
- Paperback | 352 pages
- 126 x 217 x 20mm | 450g
- 27 Sep 2018
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
- 6th edition
Other books in this series
17 May 2016
18 Oct 2016
18 Jul 2017
15 Aug 2017
15 Nov 2017
10 Jul 2018
15 Jan 2016
About DK Eyewitness
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.