DK Eyewitness Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
Whether you want to visit Delhi's colourful markets, marvel Agra's unmissable Taj Mahal or discover Jaipur's ornate palaces and romantic rooftop restaurants, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that the Golden Triangle has to offer.
Famed for their frenetic energy and iconic monuments, Delhi, Agra and Jaipur are India's most visited cities. But this region has much more to offer - travellers who venture further afield are rewarded with dramatic landscapes, lush jungles and epic forts.
Our recently updated guide brings Delhi, Agra and Jaipur to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the cities' iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of the Golden Triangle's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the region easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of the Golden Triangle, from New Delhi to Old Delhi, Agra to Jaipur and beyond
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Want the best of Delhi in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Delhi. Travelling around the country? Try our DK Eyewitness India.
- Paperback | 272 pages
- 127 x 216 x 20.32mm | 340.19g
- 17 Dec 2019
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
Other books in this series
19 Aug 2016
"The best option... Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." - The Philadelphia Inquirer
About Dk Eyewitness
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.