DK Eyewitness Croatia
Whether you want to walk the medieval walls of scene-stealing Dubrovnik, sail from one idyllic island to another, or cafe-hop around artsy Zagreb, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all Croatia has to offer.
Croatia is a country of rich heritage and spectacular surroundings - think tranquil coastline and breathtaking national parks, historic sites and modern art museums. Our newly updated guide brings all of this - and more - to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of Croatia's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- more than 600 photographs and illustrations
- detailed maps and walks, which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- more than 10 detailed maps
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Croatia, from Dubrovnik to Split, Pula to Zagreb
- new lightweight format so you can take it with you wherever you go
Have less time or on a city break? Try our pocket-friendly Top 10 guide to Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast for a detailed breakdown of Croatia's charming city.
- Paperback | 272 pages
- 128 x 220 x 15mm | 334g
- 25 Sep 2019
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
Other books in this series
17 May 2016
18 Oct 2016
18 Jul 2017
15 Aug 2017
15 Nov 2017
10 Jul 2018
15 Jan 2016
"The best option... Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." -- The Philadelphia Inquirer
About DK Eyewitness
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.