DK Eyewitness Back Roads Great Britain
Explore the spectacular scenery of the Lake District, follow a whisky trail through the Highlands or discover picturesque coastal villages in Cornwall. Packed with insider tips and information, this easy-to-use guide reveals incredible sights, hidden gems and authentic local experiences that can only be discovered by road.
Inside Back Roads Great Britain:
- A free laminated pull-out road map of Great Britain helps you navigate with ease
- 25 easy-to-follow driving tours, each lasting one to five days
- Guided walks take you through Great Britain's historic towns and villages
- Experts suggest the best off-road activities in each area, from whisky trails to watersports
- Contains essential travel tips, including our pick of where to stay, eat and shop, plus useful travel, visa and health information
- Covers all the UK rules of the road
- Includes postcodes for use with GPS, plus information on road conditions and parking tips
- Covers Cornwall, Devon, the Jurassic Coast, Salisbury, Bath, Glastonbury, the Cotswolds, the Chilterns, the South Downs, Brighton, Kent, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, the Brecon Beacons, West Wales, Snowdonia, Offa's Dyke, the Peak District, Yorkshire, the Lake District, Northumbria, Edinburgh, Rosslyn Chapel, Fife, the Scottish Highlands, the Scottish Lochs, Aberdeen, Inverness, and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Great Britain? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Great Britain.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's award-winning Back Roads guide books take the work out of planning a road trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your journey. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 264 pages
- 147 x 221 x 11mm | 572g
- 22 Jan 2019
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
- 4th edition
Other books in this series
17 May 2016
18 Oct 2016
18 Jul 2017
15 Aug 2017
15 Nov 2017
10 Jul 2018
15 Jan 2016
About DK Eyewitness
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.