Cunninghamhead Railway Station

Cunninghamhead Railway Station

Edited by 

List price: US$41.00

Currently unavailable

Add to wishlist

AbeBooks may have this title (opens in new window).

Try AbeBooks


Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Cunninghamhead railway station was a railway station serving Cunninghamhead Estate, the village of Crossroads, North Ayrshire and the town of Stewarton, East Ayrshire, Scotland. The station was originally part of the Glasgow, Paisley, Kilmarnock and Ayr Railway. The station opened on 4 April 1843 as Stewarton, however closed on 22 May 1848. The station reopened again in November 1850, and was eventually renamed Cunninghamhead on 1 September 1873. The station closed permanently to passengers on 1 January 1955, although the line was still in use by freight trains and diverted passenger trains until 23 October 1973. Freight services had been withdrawn in February more

Product details

  • Paperback | 72 pages
  • 152 x 229 x 4mm | 118g
  • Lect Publishing
  • United States
  • English
  • 6135807048
  • 9786135807042