Today's Technician: Automotive Engine Repair & Rebuilding, Classroom Manual and Shop Manual, International Edition
List price: US$115.71
We can notify you when this item is back in stockAdd to wishlist
- Paperback | 1008 pages
- 217 x 276 x 36mm | 2,043g
- 01 Jan 2013
- Cengage Learning, Inc
- Delmar Cengage Learning
- Clifton Park, United States
- 5th edition
Other books in this series
26 May 2017
Table of contents
1. Automotive Engines.
2. Theory of Engine Operation.
3. Engine Repair and Rebuilding Industry.
4. Engine Operating Systems.
5. Engine Materials, Fasteners, Gaskets, and Seals.
6. Intake and Exhaust Systems.
7. Factors Affecting Engine Performance.
8. Engine Configurations, Mounts, and Remanufactured Engines.
9. Cylinder Heads.
10. Camshafts and Valve Trains.
11. Timing Mechanisms.
12. Engine Block Construction.
13. Pistons, Rings, Connecting Rods, and Bearings.
14. Alternative Fuel and Advanced Technology Vehicles.
1. Safety and Shop Practices.
2. Basic Testing, Initial Inspection, and Service Procedures.
3. Engine Rebuilding Tools and Skills.
4. Diagnosing and Servicing Engine Operating Systems.
5. Repair and Replacement of Engine Fasteners, Gaskets, and Seals.
6. Intake and Exhaust System Diagnosis and Service.
7. Diagnosing Engine Performance Concerns.
8. Engine Removal, Engine Swap, and Engine Installation.
9. Cylinder Head Disassemble, Inspection, and Service.
10. Valve Train Service.
11. Timing Mechanism Service.
12. Inspecting, Disassembling, and Servicing the Cylinder Block Assembly.
13. Short Block Component Service and Engine Assembly.
14. Alternative Fuel and Advanced Technology Vehicle Service.
About Chris Hadfield