Company Officer Promotional Case Studies
This text is intended to prepare candidates for an assessment center process. The book contains seventy case studies on different aspects of the skills needed by a company officer to be successful. It focuses on a variety of company officer level management issues and incidents to assist in evaluation and on-going training in dealing with these events.
- Paperback | 128 pages
- 147.3 x 223.5 x 10.2mm | 136.08g
- 03 May 2004
- Pearson Education (US)
- Upper Saddle River, NJ, United States
Other books in this series
29 Jul 2013
15 Aug 2009
15 Sep 2014
Back cover copy
The book is also designed to help fire departments that need different case studies for their assessment centers. They are written to allow any department to take and use them in situations they feel are important to evaluate a candidate's knowledge and skills in dealing with issues, events or incidents.
Table of contents
2. Candidate Approach to Case Studies.
3. Fire Department Approach to Case Studies.
4. Key Points for a Promotional Interview.
5. The Assessment Center Process.
6. Case Studies.
7. Sample Interview Questions: Answering the Tough Questions.
8. Putting It All Together.
9. Examples of Forms.