Collins Green Railway Station

Collins Green Railway Station

Edited by 

List price: US$42.00

Currently unavailable

Add to wishlist

AbeBooks may have this title (opens in new window).

Try AbeBooks

Description

Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Collins Green railway station was a railway station in Lancashire, later Cheshire, which was in operation between 1830 and 1951. The station was opened by the Liverpool & Manchester Railway (L&MR) on 15 September 1830. The station lay on the L&MR's line between St Helens Junction and Earlestown stations. It was situated in the hamlet of Collins Green, Lancashire, one mile (1.6 km) north of Burtonwood village. The station was located just east of the point where the railway line passed over Penkford Lane. A short access road linked to the main station building on the south side of the line.show more

Product details

  • Paperback | 168 pages
  • 152 x 229 x 10mm | 254g
  • Loc Publishing
  • United States
  • English
  • 6135775138
  • 9786135775136