College of Medicine Announcement, 1919-1920 (Classic Reprint)
Excerpt from College of Medicine Announcement, 1919-1920 The John A. Creighton Medical College was opened on October 1, 1892 in temporary quarters. In the summer of 1896, its present build ing at Fourteenth and Davenport Streets was completed. Since that time a new laboratory building located directly north of the College building has been added, giving the College of Medicine an extensive and complete plant, containing lecture rooms and laboratories for both the instructors and the students and also quarters for the library and museum. The school opened with a three years' course, the popular and pre vailing course at that time in Medical Colleges of this country; but in 1894 the College extended its course to four years, being the first school west of the Missouri River to require four years of study as a condi tion to the Medical Degree. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Paperback | 30 pages
- 152 x 229 x 2mm | 54g
- 02 May 2018
- Forgotten Books
- 14 Illustrations; Illustrations, black and white