Clarion University of Pennsylvania

Clarion University of Pennsylvania

Edited by 

List price: US$42.00

Currently unavailable

Add to wishlist

AbeBooks may have this title (opens in new window).

Try AbeBooks

Description

Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Clarion University of Pennsylvania, located in Clarion, Pennsylvania, is one of fourteen universities of the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education. Clarion University was founded in 1867 and offers associate's, bachelor's, master's and post master's certificates. As of 2008, Clarion University's student body totaled 7,100 students, of which 5,975 were undergraduates and 1,125 of those were graduate students. The university's students are mostly female. 96% of students come from the state of Pennsylvania while the remaining 4% come from 45 other states and 31 other countries.show more

Product details

  • Paperback | 92 pages
  • 152 x 229 x 6mm | 145g
  • Spir
  • United States
  • English
  • black & white illustrations
  • 6136383802
  • 9786136383804