Children's Writers' & Artists' Yearbook 2018
The 70+ articles are updated and added to each year. Together they provide invaluable guidance on subjects such as series fiction, writing historical or funny books, preparing an illustration portfolio, managing your finances, interpreting publishers' contracts, self-publishing your work.
Foreword by Sally Green, author of the award-winning YA fantasy trilogy: Half Bad (2014), Half Wild (2015) and Half Lost (2016).
NEW articles for the 2018 edition on:
- Writing for reluctant readers by Jon Mayhew
- Writing for teenagers by Holly Smale
- Choosing the right agent by Gill McLay or the Bath Literary Agency
- Plotting: getting started with your YA novel by Sarah Mussi
- Writing adventures in the real world: children's non-fiction by Isabel Thomas
All of the 2,000 listings of who to contact across the media have been reviewed and updated.
The essential guide for any writer for children.
- Paperback | 480 pages
- 148 x 210 x 35.56mm | 547g
- 07 Sep 2017
- Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Bloomsbury Yearbooks
- London, United Kingdom
Other books in this series
07 Sep 2017
07 Sep 2017
26 Jul 2018