The Chemokine Receptors, Editors: Jeffrey K. Harrison and Nicholas W.
Table of Contents
1. The Birth and Maturation of Chemokines and Their Receptors
*Nicholas W. Lukacs, Ph.D. and *Jeffrey K. Harrison, Ph.D.
University of Michigan and University of Florida
2. The Structural Biology of Chemokines
*Elias Lolis, Ph.D. and James Murphy, Ph.D.
3. Chemokine Receptors: A Structural Overview
*Gerard J. Graham, Ph.D. and Robert J. Nibbs, Ph.D.
University of Glasgow
4. Chemokine Signalling in T Lymphocytes Migration: the Role of
Laura Smith, Adam Webb, and *Stephen G. Ward, Ph.D.
University of Bath
5. Chemokine Receptors and Neutrophil Trafficking
*Teizo Yoshimura, M.D., Ph.D.
National Cancer Institute at Frederick
6. Chemokine Receptors and Dendritic Cell Trafficking
*Hiroyuki Yoneyama, M.D., Ph.D., Kenjiro Matsuno, M.D., Ph.D., and
Kouji Matsushima, M.D., Ph.D.
University of Tokyo
7. Chemokine Receptors and Lymphocyte Trafficking
Michael N. Hedrick, Ph.D. and *Joshua M. Farber, M.D.
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease/National
Institutes of Health
8. Chemokines in Trafficking of Hematopoietic Stem and Progenitor Cells
*Chang Kim, Ph.D.
9. Chemokines in Transplantation Biology
*Peter Jon Nelson, Ph.D., Stephan Segerer, M.D., and Detlef
University of Munich
10. The Chemokine System and Arthritis
Marlon P. Quinones, M.D., Fabio Jimenez, Carlos A. Estrada, M.D.,
Herman Martiniez, M.D., and *Seema Ahuja, M.D.
University of Texas-San Antonio
11. Chemokine Receptors in Atherosclerosis
Maya R. Jerath, Mildred Kwan, Peng Liu, and *Dhavalkumar D. Patel,
University of North Carolina
12. Chemokine Receptors in Allergic Lung Disease
Dennis M. Lindell, Ph.D.and *Nicholas W. Lukacs, Ph.D.
University of Michigan
13. Chemokine Receptors and HIV/AIDS
*Tzanko S. Stanchev, M.D. and *Christopher C. Broder, Ph.D.
Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences
14. Chemokines and Their Receptors in Fibrosis
Glenda Trujillo, Ph.D. and *Cory M. Hogaboam, Ph.D.
University of Michigan
15. Chemokines and Angiogenesis
*Michael P. Keane, M.D., John A. Belperio, M.D., and Robert M.
University of California, Los Angeles and University of Virginia
16. Chemokine Receptors in Cancer: Pathobiology and Potential
Tonya C. Walser, Ph.D. and *Amy M. Fulton, Ph.D.
University of Maryland
17. Chemokine Receptors in Neuroinflammation
Astrid E. Cardona, Ph.D. and *Richard M. Ransohoff, M.D.
Lerner Research Institute, Cleveland Clinic
18. Pharmaceutical Targeting of Chemokine Receptors
*Sofia Rubiero, Ph.D. and Richard Horuk, Ph.D.
* indicates corresponding authorsshow more