Chatelherault Railway Station

Chatelherault Railway Station

List price: US$37.99

Currently unavailable

Add to wishlist

AbeBooks may have this title (opens in new window).

Try AbeBooks

Description

Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Chatelherault railway station serves the village of Ferniegair on the outskirts of Hamilton, South Lanarkshire. It is named Chatelherault after the nearby Chatelherault Country Park. The station was opened as Ferniegair on 1 December 1866 as a terminus for trains approaching from the south on the Caledonian Railway's Coalburn Branch. Passengers for Glasgow had to transfer to Hamilton by coach. It was re-built and re-located as a through station on 2 October 1876, with trains continuing to Motherwell railway station on the Clydesdale Junction Railway. The Caledonian Railway closed the station on 1 January 1917.show more

Product details

  • Paperback | 72 pages
  • 152 x 229 x 4mm | 118g
  • Fidel
  • United States
  • English
  • 613675472X
  • 9786136754727