CfE Higher Chemistry Student Book
First Teaching: 2014, First Exam: 2015
The Higher Chemistry Student Book helps teachers and students map their route through the CfE programme, providing comprehensive and authoritative guidance for the course.
* Full coverage of the new Higher course specifications with list of learning intentions
* Attractive layout with clear text features
* Key questions highlight crucial concepts and techniques that need to be grasped by students in order to progress to the next learning intention
* What the examiner/assessor is looking for to help teachers & students feel secure
* End of unit material - unit assessment, exam-style questions with worked answers and examiners commentary, self-assessment
Student Books give a practical, supportive approach to help deliver the new curriculum and offer a blend of sound teaching and learning with assessment guidance.
Out of ideas for the holidays?
- Paperback | 320 pages
- 192 x 265 x 14mm | 760g
- 02 Dec 2014
- Leckie & Leckie
- Fife, United Kingdom
- UK ed.
Other books in this series
13 Jun 2014
27 Jan 2015
22 Oct 2015
20 Jun 2013
06 Aug 2015