Camden Road (Midland) Railway Station
Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Camden Road (Midland) railway station was a station in Camden, North London opened by the Midland Railway in 1868. It was immediately to the north of the 205 yard Camden Tunnels on the Midland Main Line. For a short period from 1878 and 1880, the MR operated the Super Outer Circle service through the station from St. Pancras to Earl's Court Underground station via tracks through Cricklewood, then using the Dudding Hill Line to South Acton and Hammersmith.
- Paperback | 152 pages
- 152 x 229 x 9mm | 231g
- 18 Jul 2011
- United States