CB4 (with CourseMate with Career Transitions Printed Access Card)
CB4 streamlines an engaging introduction to the core concepts and applications of contemporary consumer behavior as it is practiced today with the latest consumer behavior statistics, examples and trends. This magazine-style book emphasizes how the recent recession, green marketing, and natural disasters all impact contemporary consumer behavior. CB4's captivating approach promises to bring the most recent consumer behavior information to life in a presentation focused on the needs of today's learner.
- Mixed media product | 384 pages
- 214 x 274 x 16mm | 944g
- 18 Jun 2012
- Cengage Learning, Inc
- CENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Mason, OH, United States
- Student edition
- 4th edition
Other books in this series
18 Jun 2012
Mixed media product
Table of contents
1. What Is CB and Why Should I Care?
2. Value and the Consumer Behavior Value Framework.
Part 1 Case Studies.
PART II: INTERNAL INFLUENCES.
3. Consumer Learning Starts Here: Perception.
4. Comprehension, Memory, and Cognitive Learning.
5. Motivations and Emotion: Driving Consumer Behavior.
6. Personality, Lifestyles, and the Self-Concept.
7. Attitudes and Attitude Change.
Part 2 Case Studies.
PART III: EXTERNAL INFLUENCES.
8. Consumer Culture.
10. Group Influence.
Part 3 Case Studies.
PART IV: SITUATIONS AND DECISION MAKING.
11. Consumers in Situations.
12. Decision Making I: Need Recognition and Search.
13. Decision Making II: Alternative Evaluation and Choice.
Part 4 Case Studies.
PART V: CONSUMPTION AND BEYOND.
14. Consumption to Satisfaction.
15. Consumer Relationships.
16. Consumer and Marketing Misbehavior.
Part 5 Case Studies.
About Barry J. Babin