Business Marketing Management : B2B, International Edition
List price: US$119.00
We can notify you when this item is back in stockAdd to wishlist
- Paperback | 480 pages
- 204 x 254 x 18mm | 790g
- 18 Jun 2012
- Cengage Learning, Inc
- South-Western College Publishing
- Florence, United States
- 11th edition
Table of contents
1. A Business Marketing Perspective.
2. The Business Markets: Perspectives on the Organizational Buyer.
PART II: MANAGING RELATIONSHIPS IN BUSINESS MARKETING.
3. Organizational Buying Behavior.
4. Customer Relationship Management Strategies for Business Markets.
PART III: ASSESSING MARKET OPPORTUNITIES.
5. Segmenting the Business Market.
6. Organizational Demand Analysis.
PART IV: FORMULATING BUSINESS MARKETING STRATEGY.
7. Business Marketing Planning: Strategic Perspectives.
8. Business Marketing Strategies for Global Markets.
9. Managing Products for Business Markets.
10. Managing Innovation and New Industrial Product Development.
11. Managing Services for Business Markets.
12. Managing Business Marketing Channels.
13. E-Commerce Strategies for Business Markets.
14. Supply Chain Strategies.
15. Pricing Strategy for Business Markets.
16. Business Marketing Communications: Advertising and Sales Promotion.
17. Business Marketing Communications: Managing the Personal Selling Function.
PART V: EVALUATING BUSINESS MARKETING STRATEGY AND PERFORMANCE.
18. Controlling Business Marketing Strategies.
About Thomas W. Speh
Dr. Hutt's teaching and research interests are concentrated in the areas of business-to-business marketing and strategic marketing. His current research centers on the marketing-finance interface, particularly the application of financial portfolio theory to customer management. Dr. Hutt's research has been published in the Journal of Marketing, Journal of Marketing Research, MIT Sloan Management Review, Journal of Retailing, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, and other scholarly journals. He is also the co-author of Macro Marketing (John Wiley & Sons) and contributing author of Marketing: Best Practices (South-Western). Thomas W. Speh, PhD, is Professor of Marketing Emeritus and former Associate Dean at the Farmer School of Business, Miami University (Ohio). Dr. Speh earned his PhD from Michigan State University. Prior to his tenure at Miami, Dr. Speh taught at the University of Alabama.
Dr. Speh has been a regular participant in professional marketing and logistics meetings and has published articles in a number of academic and professional journals, including the Journal of Marketing, Sloan Management Review, Harvard Business Review, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Sciences, Journal of Business Logistics, Journal of Retailing, Journal of Purchasing and Materials Management, and Industrial Marketing Management. He was the recipient of the Beta Gamma Sigma Distinguished Faculty award for excellence in teaching at Miami University's School of Business and of the Miami University Alumni Association's Effective Educator award.
Dr. Speh has been active in both the Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC) and the Council of Logistics Management (CLM). He has served as president of WERC and as president of the CLM. Dr. Speh has been a consultant on strategy issues to such organizations as Xerox, Procter & Gamble, Burlington Northern Railroad, Sara Lee, J. M. Smucker Co., and Millenium Petrochemicals, Inc.