Bogside Railway Station

Bogside Railway Station

Edited by 

List price: US$42.00

Currently unavailable

Add to wishlist

AbeBooks may have this title (opens in new window).

Try AbeBooks

Description

Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Bogside railway station was a railway station serving the north of the town of Irvine, North Ayrshire, Scotland. The station was originally part of the Glasgow, Paisley, Kilmarnock and Ayr Railway. The station opened on 23 March 1840. Access was restricted at this station until 1 June 1894 when it became fully open to the public. The station was renamed Bogside Race Course on 30 June 1952, however after the closure of Bogside Racecourse the station was once again renamed Bogside on 14 June 1965. The station closed permanently to passengers on 2 January 1967.show more

Product details

  • Paperback | 72 pages
  • 152 x 229 x 4mm | 118g
  • Dict
  • United States
  • English
  • black & white illustrations
  • 6136748762
  • 9786136748764