Blyth Railway Station

Blyth Railway Station

Edited by 

List price: US$42.00

Currently unavailable

Add to wishlist

AbeBooks may have this title (opens in new window).

Try AbeBooks

Description

Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Blyth railway station was situated in Blyth, Northumberland on the North Eastern Railway Blyth Branch line, originally part of the Blyth and Tyne Railway. The railway into Blyth was opened on 3 March 1847, and the first station was at Croft Street. On 1 May 1867, a new station was opened to replace the original station. It was at the north end of Turner Street on the site now occupied by Morrisons supermarket and the Community Hospital. By the 1890s, there had been an increase in goods and passenger traffic, and a new station was needed.show more

Product details

  • Paperback | 72 pages
  • 152 x 229 x 4mm | 118g
  • Claud Press
  • United States
  • English
  • 6135678728
  • 9786135678727