Bloxham Railway Station

Bloxham Railway Station

Edited by 

Currently unavailable

Description

Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Bloxham railway station served the village of Bloxham in northern Oxfordshire, England. The station was built by the Banbury and Cheltenham Direct Railway, which was taken over by the Great Western Railway before its opening. The station had two platforms, a passing loop and a signal box of Gloucester Wagon Company design. There was a goods shed and two-siding goods yard. In 1907 signalling changes were made utilising re-assembled equipment originally from Bays Hill, Cheltenham. Hemmings states that a new signal box was provided in this year, Jenkins dates the box to 1890-5 and suggests that only the frame and locking were installed in 1907.show more

Product details

  • Paperback | 72 pages
  • 152 x 229 x 4mm | 118g
  • Aud Publishing
  • United States
  • English
  • 6135755706
  • 9786135755701