A Bit Is a Bite
- This series meets the Reading First initiative.
- The repetitive language, structure, and rhyming patterns help children decipher words.
- Word lists at the back of each book help build reading vocabularies.
Grades K-4 Social Studies Standards
- Describe ways in which language, stories, folktales, music, and artistic creations serve as expressions of culture and influence behavior of people living in a particular culture.
Individual Development and Identity: IV
- Work independently and cooperatively to accomplish goals.
- Explore factors that contribute to one's personal identity such as interests, capabilities, and perceptions.
- Describe the unique features of one's nuclear and extended families.
- Identify and describe ways family, groups, and community influence the individual's daily life and personal choices.
- Hardback | 31 pages
- 154.94 x 180.34 x 7.62mm | 317.51g
- 01 Mar 2007
- Children's Press(CT)
- United States
- Illustrations, unspecified
People who bought this also bought
Other books in English Language: Reading Schemes
30 Sep 1997
22 Sep 2009
07 Oct 2012
01 Sep 2001
28 Feb 1999