Between Facts and Norms : Contributions to a Discourse Theory of Law and Democracy
- Hardback | 636 pages
- 162 x 235 x 45mm | 1,156g
- 13 Aug 1996
- Polity Press
- Oxford, United Kingdom
People who bought this also bought
Other books in Jurisprudence & Philosophy Of Law
01 Apr 2014
26 May 2011
25 Feb 2002
Table of contents
1. Law as a Category of Social Mediation between Facts and Norms.
2. The Sociology of Law versus the Philosophy of Justice.
3. A Reconstructive Approach to Law I: The System of Rights.
4. A Reconstructive Approach to Law II: The Principles of the Constitutional State. 5. The Indeterminacy of Law and the Rationality of Adjudication.
6. Judiciary and Legislature: On the Role and Legitimacy of Constitutional Adjudication.
7. Deliberative Politics: A Procedural Concept of Democracy.
8. Civil Society and the Political Public Sphere.
9. Paradigms of Law. Postscript (1994).