Back Roads Spain
Explore the historic cities and hilltop villages of Andalusia, tour Mallorca's spectacular coast or drive through Rioja vineyards. Packed with insider tips and information, this easy-to-use guide reveals incredible sights, hidden gems and authentic local experiences that can only be discovered by road.
Inside Back Roads Spain:
- A free laminated pull-out road map of Spain helps you navigate with ease
- 25 easy-to-follow driving tours, each lasting one to five days
- Guided walks take you through Spain's historic towns and villages
- Experts suggest the best off-road activities in each area, from wine tours to watersports
- Contains essential travel tips, including our pick of where to stay, eat and shop, plus useful travel, visa and health information
- Covers all the Spanish rules of the road
- Includes postcodes for use with GPS, plus information on road conditions and parking tips
- Covers Galicia, Ribeira Sacra, Picos de Europa, La Rioja, Navarra, Aragon, Pyrenees, Catalonia, Girona, Delta de l'Ebre, Matarrana, the Maestrazgo, the Costa Blanca, La Ribera del Duero, Sierra de Gredos, Sierra de la Pena de Francia, Extremadura, La Mancha, Andalusia, Costa de la Luz, Granada, Mallorca, Ibiza and more
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Spain? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Spain.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's award-winning Back Roads guide books take the work out of planning a road trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your journey. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 264 pages
- 158 x 221 x 18mm | 576g
- 23 May 2016
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
- 3 ed
- w. numerous col. photos, sketch maps and plans, insert: pull-out map
Other books in this series
30 Mar 2017
22 Jan 2019
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.