Back Roads France
Tour the Champagne region, drive through the hilltop villages and picturesque lavender fields of Provence, or discover Normandy's wild west coast. Packed with insider tips and information, this easy-to-use guide reveals incredible sights, hidden gems and authentic local experiences that can only be discovered by road.
Inside Back Roads France:
- A free laminated pull-out road map of France helps you navigate with ease
- 24 easy-to-follow driving tours, each lasting one to five days
- Guided walks take you through France's historic towns and villages
- Experts suggest the best off-road activities in each area, from wine tours to boat trips
- Contains essential travel tips, including our pick of where to stay, eat and shop, plus useful travel, visa and health information
- Covers all the French rules of the road
- Includes postcodes for use with GPS, plus information on road conditions and parking tips
- Covers Nancy, Cotes de Toul, Reims, Champagne vineyards, Calais, Giverny, Dieppe, Honfleur, Deauville, Trouville, Bayeux, Mont-St-Michel, Dinan, Chartres, Blois, Beaune, Routes des Vins Maconnais-Beaujolais, Puy de Dome, Bergerac, Rocamadour, Albi, Bordeaux, Pont d'Espagne, Carcassonne, Montsegur, Nimes, Menton, Nice, St Tropez, Cassis, Bastia, Calvi and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to France? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide France.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's award-winning Back Roads guide books take the work out of planning a road trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your journey. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
- Paperback | 264 pages
- 150 x 221 x 15mm | 565g
- 19 Feb 2019
- Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- DK Eyewitness Travel
- London, United Kingdom
- 4th edition
Other books in this series
30 Mar 2017
22 Jan 2019
19 Feb 2019
22 Jan 2019
About Dk Travel
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.