#BDDesign Bookmark Competition
We've partnered with Quarto, who are celebrating their 40th birthday this year, and asked our customers and fans to design a new set of colouring bookmarks for us.
We’ve been blown away by the amount of entries, and how insanely awesome they all are, but now we can announce the winners!
Book Depository Top 5 Winners
Facebook Top 5 Winners
What have they won?
In addition to seeing their design in print and sent all around the world to our customers, we're delighted to announce the below winners:
Andrew Crooks from Australia has won a MacBook Air worth £750, and a colouring book bundle from Quarto Books All other winners listed have won a colouring book bundle from Quarto Books.
We're busy putting together the winning bookmarks, so keep your eyes peeled!
Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
2. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before the competition closing date. All entries shall become the property of The Book Depository, and their directors, officers, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies are not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
3. The competition is open to all excluding residents of Italy. Parents/guardians must submit the entry for those under the age of 16. Images must not contain photographs of minors without an adult's consent.
4. Five winners will be chosen by The Book Depository and five winners will be those with the highest number of votes from Facebook users. Each winner will receive a colouring book bundle and their winning entries will be printed as bookmarks and be included in The Book Depository orders over the Christmas period. The entry that The Book Depository jury selects as their favourite out of the ten shortlisted will additionally win the first prize of a MacBook Air. The Book Depository will not enter into correspondence about the choice of Winning Entries.
5. The competition ends as specified on the competition page -- no entry received after that time will be considered. The winners will be announced as specified on the competition page 6. The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7. The winners will be notified by email. If a selected entrant does not meet all of the entry conditions, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. 8. The competitions are not open to employees of The Book Depository and their sponsors or their immediate families.
9. By entering the contest, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by The Book Depository, without payment or compensation.
10. The decisions of the contest judges are final. The prize must be accepted as awarded. 11. The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
12. All entries become the property of The Book Depository, who assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by The Book Depository on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. The Book Depository reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the email portion of this contest should a virus or bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of The Book Depository corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, The Book Depository reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered within any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.
13. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant (or their parent/guardian for children aged 16 or under) and will be invalid if found to come from a third party. The Book Depository reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the competition if, in its sole judgement, the entrant has not complied with these terms and conditions, has tampered with the operation of the competition, or has engaged in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to The Book Depository, the competition, or any other entrant. Fraudulent activities, including entrants voting for their own submission with a fake Facebook account or submitting multiple entries from a single source (e.g 'competition entry' website/company), will be monitored and will lead to disqualification.
14. For details of the name/county of a prize winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope marked The Book Depository, 60 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2FD. No entries should be sent to this address.
17. The Promoters have organised these prize draws in good faith and do not accept liability relating to the prize.
18. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook
19. The colouring book bundles and Macbook Air are provided courtesy of The Quarto Publishing Group UK, 74-77 White Lion Street, London, United Kingdom.