Atomic Habits
22%
off

Atomic Habits : An Easy and Proven Way to Build Good Habits and Break Bad Ones

4.26 (903 ratings by Goodreads)
By (author) 

Free delivery worldwide

Available. Dispatched from the UK in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?

Description

________________________________
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER

`A supremely practical and useful book.' Mark Manson, author of The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck
________________________________

A revolutionary system to get 1 per cent better every day

People think when you want to change your life, you need to think big. But world-renowned habits expert James Clear has discovered another way. He knows that real change comes from the compound effect of hundreds of small decisions - doing two push-ups a day, waking up five minutes early, or holding a single short phone call.

He calls them atomic habits.

In this ground-breaking book, Clears reveals exactly how these minuscule changes can grow into such life-altering outcomes. He uncovers a handful of simple life hacks (the forgotten art of Habit Stacking, the unexpected power of the Two Minute Rule, or the trick to entering the Goldilocks Zone), and delves into cutting-edge psychology and neuroscience to explain why they matter. Along the way, he tells inspiring stories of Olympic gold medalists, leading CEOs, and distinguished scientists who have used the science of tiny habits to stay productive, motivated, and happy.

These small changes will have a revolutionary effect on your career, your relationships, and your life.
________________________________

`James Clear has spent years honing the art and studying the science of habits. This engaging, hands-on book is the guide you need to break bad routines and make good ones.' Adam Grant, author of Originals

`A special book that will change how you approach your day and live your life.' Ryan Holiday, author of The Obstacle is the Way
show more

Out of ideas for the holidays?

Visit our Gift Guides and find our recommendations on what to get friends and family during the holiday season. Shop now .

Product details

  • Paperback | 320 pages
  • 153 x 234 x 23mm | 390g
  • RANDOM HOUSE BUSINESS BOOKS
  • London, United Kingdom
  • English
  • 1847941834
  • 9781847941831
  • 256

Review Text

"Atomic Habits is a step-by-step manual for changing routines . . . Inspiring real-life stories."
show more

Review quote

"A supremely practical and useful book. James Clear distils the most fundamental information about habit formation, so you can accomplish more by focusing on less." -- Mark Manson, author of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck "James Clear has spent years honing the art and studying the science of habits. This engaging, hands-on book is the guide you need to break bad routines and make good ones." -- Adam Grant, author of Originals "A special book that will change how you approach your day and live your life." -- Ryan Holiday, author of The Obstacle is the Way "Excellent . . . I'm almost done with my PhD in organisational psychology and James did a brilliant job describing much of the science in psychology and neuroscience." * Inc. * "I'd attribute about 60% of my good habits to [James Clear's] blog and this book is rapidly filling in the other 40%." -- Tim Urban, creator of Wait But Why
show more

About James Clear

James Clear is an expert on habits and decision making. He made his name as the author of one of the fastest-growing email newsletters in history, which grew from zero to 100,000 subscribers in under two years. Today, his newsletter has over 400,000 subscribers, and his articles at jamesclear.com receive 10 million hits each year. His work frequently appears in publications including the New York Times, Forbes and Business Insider.
show more

Rating details

903 ratings
4.26 out of 5 stars
5 57% (519)
4 25% (223)
3 9% (78)
2 5% (43)
1 4% (40)
Book ratings by Goodreads
Goodreads is the world's largest site for readers with over 50 million reviews. We're featuring millions of their reader ratings on our book pages to help you find your new favourite book. Close X