Based on the most popluar feature of the ir acclaimed web site Art Safari, this extraordinary art activity kit from the Museum Of Modern Art in New York City offers the works of 19th- and 20th-century masters-including Matisse, Chagall, Mir, and others-as a springboard for hours of exciting hands-on collage projects with animal themes.
Twelve spectacular animal-print papers, shiny foil, and furry textures are perfect for the fantastic flights of fancy inspired by ten project ideas in the 24-page full-color booklet. Fur, wiggly eyes, and bright sequins add to the fun. On Art Safari, there are no limits to where your imagination may take you!
* Box with built-in frame for display of finished art
* Sliding paper tray for storage
* Material to complete up to eight collages
* 24-page full-color aft and activity booklet
* 6 collage boards, 9" x 9"
* 2 masks with eyeholes
* 12 assorted solid papers
* 2 foil papers
* 2 sheets fuzzy paper
* fake fur
* sequins in assorted colors
* 10 wiggly eyes
* glue stick
* children's safety scissorsshow more