Air Words : Writing for Broadcast News
"Air Words" is a hands-on workbook with numerous exercises and writing examples that focuses on developing writing skills for broadcast news.
- Paperback | 220 pages
- 213.4 x 271.8 x 15.2mm | 544.32g
- 01 Sep 2001
- McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Mayfield Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Boston, MA, United States
- 3rd Revised edition
Table of contents
1. Radio, Television, and the Webcast 2. The Mechanics of the Script: Copyediting, Fact Checking, Research, and Defamation 3. The Shift from Print to Effective Broadcast Copy 4. Writing the Compelling Lead 5. Getting Interviews: The Powerful Soundbite 6. Using Soundbites Effectively 7. Using Soundbites in Packages 8. Over-the-Air and Internet Radio 9. Television: Writing to Stills and CGs 10. TV: Writing the VO and the VO/SOT 11. Television: Packages and Live Shots 12. Producing for All Media: Developing Stories 13. Creating Effective Newscasts