Advances in Planar Lipid Bilayers and Liposomes: Volume 2
The lipid bilayer principle and its applications are the main theme of this new book series.
This new series on bilayer lipid membranes (BLMs and liposomes) include invited chapters on a broad range of topics, from theoretical investigations, specific studies, experimental methods, to practical applications.
Written for newcomers, experienced scientists, and those who are not familiar with these specific research areas, the Series covers all aspects of lipid bilayer investigations, both fundamental and applied.
- Hardback | 334 pages
- 168 x 240 x 22mm | 739.35g
- 29 Sep 2005
- Elsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Academic Press Inc
- San Diego, United States
Other books in this series
08 Jun 2011
18 Dec 2009
01 Nov 2010
20 Sep 2013
28 Dec 2007
01 Dec 2009
18 Oct 2011
18 Nov 2010
Table of contents
2. Tethered Bilayer Membrane Sensors with Small Transmembrane Peptide Ion Channels - Recent Developments, Future Research and Potential Applications (Ping Yin).
3. NMR Structure Determination of Proteins in Bilayer Lipid Membranes: the FXYD Family Proteins (C.M. Franzin, F.M. Marassi).
4. Cell Curface Models on Polymer Supports - from Artificial Membranes to Native Cells (M. Tanaka).
5. The Control of Membrane Properties by Synthetic Polymers (N. Melik-Nubarov, O. Krylova).
6. Hydration Pressure in Phospholipid Membranes and its Determination (H. Pfeiffer).
7. Modeling Protein-Lipid Interactions: Recent Advances (M. Laberge et al.).
8. Modeling of BLMs in Aspect of Phylogenetic Development of Vertebrates (A.E. Zakharian, N.M. Ayvazian).
9. Electrochemical Study of the Lipid Bilayer Membrane (Erkang Wang, Xiaojun Han).
10. Mechanisms of Membrane Permeabilization by Apoptosis-Regulatory Proteins of the BCL-2 Family (O. Terrones et al.).