Advances in Planar Lipid Bilayers and Liposomes: Volume 3
The lipid bilayer principle and its applications are the main theme of this new book series.
This new series on bilayer lipid membranes (BLMs and liposomes) include invited chapters on a broad range of topics, from theoretical investigations, specific studies, experimental methods, to practical applications.
Written for newcomers, experienced scientists, and those who are not familiar with these specific research areas, the Series covers all aspects of lipid bilayer investigations, both fundamental and applied.
- Hardback | 370 pages
- 168 x 238 x 20mm | 821.02g
- 30 May 2006
- Elsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Academic Press Inc
- San Diego, United States
Other books in this series
18 Dec 2009
01 Dec 2009
08 Jun 2011
18 Oct 2011
20 Sep 2013
01 Nov 2010
28 Dec 2007
18 Nov 2010
Table of contents
2. Functional Tethered Bimolecular Lipid Membranes (tBLMs).
3. Birefringence Studies on Effects of Additives on Bilayer Lipid Membranes.
4. Visualization and Characterization of Domains in Supported Model Membranes.
5. Physicochemical Insights into Equilibria in Bilayer Lipid Membranes.
6. Effects of Sugars on the Stability and Structure of Lipid Membranes During Drying.
7. Atomic Force Microscopy of Lipid Bilayers.
8. Interfaces, Bifaces and Nanotechnology.
9. Interaction of Polyene Macrolide Antibiotics with Lipid Model Membranes.
10. On the use of Impedance Spectroscopy for Studying Bilayer Lipid Membranes.