Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC Book for Digital Photographers, The
Scott doesn't just show you which sliders do what (every Lightroom book will do that). Instead, by using the following three simple, yet brilliant, techniques that make it just an incredible learning tool, this book shows you how to create your own photography workflow using Lightroom:
* Throughout the book, Scott shares his own personal settings and studio-tested techniques. Each year he trains thousands of Lightroom users at his live seminars and through that he's learned what really works, what doesn't, and he tells you flat out which techniques work best, which to avoid, and why.
* The entire book is laid out in a real workflow order with everything step by step, so you can begin using Lightroom like a pro from the start.
* What really sets this book apart is the last chapter. This is where Scott dramatically answers his #1 most-asked Lightroom question, which is: "Exactly what order am I supposed to do things in, and where does Photoshop fit in?" You'll see Scott's entire start-to-finish Lightroom 6 workflow and learn how to incorporate it into your own workflow.
* Plus, this book includes a downloadable collection of some of the hottest Lightroom Develop module presets to give you a bunch of amazing effects with just one click!
Scott knows firsthand the challenges today's digital photographers are facing, and what they want to learn next to make their workflow faster, easier, and more fun. He has incorporated all of that into this major update for Lightroom 6.
It's the first and only book to bring the whole process together in such a clear, concise, and visual way. Plus, the book includes a special chapter on integrating Adobe Photoshop seamlessly right into your workflow, and you'll learn some of Scott's latest Photoshop portrait retouching techniques and special effects, which take this book to a whole new level. There is no faster, more straight to the point, or more fun way to learn Lightroom than with this groundbreaking book.
- Paperback | 576 pages
- 203.2 x 254 x 27.94mm | 1,315.42g
- 09 May 2015
- Pearson Education (US)
- New Riders Publishing
- United States
Other books in this series
27 Jun 2014
18 Aug 2020
20 Dec 2010
24 Dec 2015
20 Jan 2011
28 Jun 2012
15 Sep 2011
21 Apr 2011
19 Jan 2017
About Scott Kelby
He is President and CEO of KelbyOne, an online training and education firm dedicated to teaching Lightroom, Photoshop, and photography, based outside Tampa, Florida.
Scott is a photographer, designer, and award-winning author of more than 60 books, including Photoshop for Lightroom Users, Professional Portrait Retouching Techniques for Photographers Using Photoshop, Light It, Shoot It, Retouch It: Learn Step by Step How to Go from Empty Studio to Finished Image, The Adobe Photoshop Book for Digital Photographers, and The Digital Photography Book, parts 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
For the past five years, Scott has been honored with the distinction of being the world's #1 best-selling author of photography technique books. His book, The Digital Photography Book, part 1, is now the best-selling book on digital photography in history. And, he recently received the HIPA Award for his contributions to photography education worldwide.
His books have been translated into dozens of different languages, including Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Korean, Polish, Taiwanese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Arabic, Swedish, Turkish, Hebrew, and Portuguese, among others, and he is a recipient of the prestigious ASP International Award, presented annually by the American Society of Photographers for "...contributions in a special or significant way to the ideals of Professional Photography as an art and a science."
Scott is Training Director for the official Adobe Photoshop Seminar Tour and Conference Technical Chair for the Photoshop World Conference & Expo. He's a frequent speaker at conferences and trade shows around the world, is featured in a series of online learning courses at KelbyOne.com, and has been training Photoshop users and photographers since 1993.
For more information on Scott, visit him at:
His daily blog: http://scottkelby.com