Ace the Technical Pilot Interview
Open this study guide for: answers to almost 1000 questions you may be asked during the technical interview; more than 50 illustrations to clarify key essential points; comprehensive coverage ranging from light aircraft to heavy jet operations; a convenient quick-find, cross-referenced presentation; and, material that has global application.
- Paperback | 346 pages
- 152 x 229 x 22mm | 476g
- 16 May 2002
- McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- McGraw-Hill Professional
- United States
- 68 Illustrations, unspecified
Back cover copy
* Get to know material likely to be asked on your interview
* Practice with almost one thousand exam-style questions--complete with answers
* Build confidence, skills, and knowledge
* Focus your study on what you need to knowCan you answer these questions?
* If you were loading an aircraft to obtain maximum range, would you load it with a forward or aft center of gravity?
* Why does an aircraft climb as high as possible?
* What does an aircraft descend quicker when it's lighter?
* What is a fail operational autopilot/landing system?
* What is an assumed/flexible temperature?OPEN THIS STUDY GUIDE FOR:
* Answers to almost 1000 questions you may be asked during the technical interview
* More than 50 illustrations to clarify key essential points
* Comprehensive coverage ranging from light aircraft to heavy jet operations
* A convenient quick-find, cross-referenced presentation
* Material that has global application
Table of contents
About Gary Bristow