Ace the Sale!
Ace the Sale! is a no nonsense guide, uniquely written for the busy sales rep. Using a golf course analogy, this book takes each hole as a must-do step in the sales cycle. There is clear instruction on everything the sales rep needs, including how to raise your Emotional Intelligence and better connect with prospects, understanding how to price deals, recognising when to 'walk away', what reference visits should accomplish, developing dynamic presentations skills, and much more!
Based on the author's highly successful sales career experiences, and filled with real world examples and insights - this book offers a fast track understanding for greater success in the tough but exciting world of sales. If you are a sales rep who wants to sell more software, hardware or services more often, with higher margins, then this book is for you. Even experienced reps and managers will find valuable information that is new, provocative, even controversial, but all geared towards one thing - selling!
- Become a sales rep superstar: close more sales with better margins
- Develop your Emotional Intelligence and understand what makes your prospects tick
- See why the informal structure in a company is more important than the formal hierarchy
- Boost your negotiating skills with real world tips, hints and insights
- Learn the tell tale signs of a deal heading south
- Recognise why saying "no" in a sales cycle is a strength, not a weakness
- Uncover the truth when everyone is lying to you
- A step-by-step, no-nonsense, fast track guide to the sales cycle, written by an industry expert
"Being able to train presales people to become Ace sales reps protects cash flow, reduces head count and ensures that the prospect actually works with a sales rep that knows and understands their issues. I would definitely recommend this book to any sales rep, manager or investor." Matt Crotty, Chairman of InsightSoftware.com.
"A great read and a particle guide in closing complex B2B sales." Rod McDonald, Ex SVP of Sales JD Edwards.
"Ace The Sale is a great read for anyone that is involved in "B2B" selling where multiple buyers are involved. Packed full of practical examples, Nick has the right balance of great advice and humorous real life stories. I can see this book being a hit with major account sales reps and their managers." Geoffrey Finlay, Software Entrepreneur, Chairman and CEO.
- Paperback | 218 pages
- 189 x 246 x 11mm | 399g
- 11 Apr 2011
- BENNION KEARNY LTD
- Birmingham, United Kingdom
- black & white illustrations