Abbey Junction Railway Station

Abbey Junction Railway Station

List price: US$48.00

Currently unavailable

Add to wishlist

AbeBooks may have this title (opens in new window).

Try AbeBooks

Description

Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Abbey Junction railway station was the railway junction where the branch line to Silloth on the Solway Firth divided from the Solway Junction Railway in the English county of Cumberland. A station on the site was opened as Abbeyholme by the Carlisle and Silloth Bay Railway in 1856, and was then renamed Abbey Junction by the North British Railway in 1870. It closed in 1921. A parallel station on the site was opened as Abbey Junction by the Maryport and Carlisle Railway. It closed briefly from 1917 to 1919 then permanently in 1921.show more

Product details

  • Paperback | 92 pages
  • 152 x 229 x 6mm | 145g
  • Fidel
  • United States
  • English
  • 6135720635
  • 9786135720631