The 4-Hour Work Week : Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan - there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, or just living more and working less, this book is the blueprint.
This step-by step guide to luxury lifestyle design teaches:
* How Tim went from $40,000 dollars per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per MONTH and 4 hours per week
* How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
* How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
* How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
* How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent 'mini-retirements'.
This new updated and expanded edition includes:
More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled their income, overcome common sticking points, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point
* Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating email, negotiating with bosses and clients, or getting a private chef for less than GBP5 a meal
* How lifestyle design principles can be suited to unpredictable economic times
* The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either.
- Paperback | 416 pages
- 135 x 216 x 31mm | 409g
- 14 Jun 2013
- Ebury Publishing
- London, United Kingdom
- w. figs.
Other books in this series
27 May 2015
28 Jun 2011
it's all here. Whether you're a wage slave or a Fortune 500 CEO, this
book will change your life! -- Phil Town, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of "Rule #1 This is a whole new ball game. Highly recommended. -- Dr. Stewart D. Friedman, Adviser to Jack Welch and Former Vice President Al Gore on Work/Family Issues, Director of the Work/Life Integration Project, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania The book that has caught the imagination of overworked America * Sunday Telegraph * It's about time this book was written. It is a long-overdue manifesto for the mobile lifestyle, and Tim Ferriss is the ideal ambassador. This will be huge * Jack Canfield, co-creator Chicken Soup for the Soul *
About Timothy Ferriss