36 Word Search Puzzles - American Sign Language Alphabet - Verbs
The FingerAlphabet Cool Kids Word Search Books are a fun way to strengthen your fingerspelling and general spelling abilities.
Each book focusses on a topic. The second book of the series centers on verbs (3rd-5th grade).
This book will help any person who enjoys word search puzzles (not only kids) to learn the American Sign Language Alphabet!
- learn the correct American Sign Language Alphabet - all hand shapes are consistently shown as seen by the viewer! Approved by experts from Gallaudet University.
- learn the correct spelling of words by associating two different representations of letters.
- reinforce and possibly expand their active vocabulary.
- get a basic insight into the how-tos of fingerspelling.
Solutions are provided in the final section of the book.
- Paperback | 46 pages
- 216 x 280 x 3mm | 173g
- 10 Sep 2014
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 49 interior illustrations
Other books in this series
10 Sep 2014
16 Oct 2014
09 Oct 2014
13 Aug 2014