Book Depository BlogRSS
Wed, 07 Apr 2010 03:55
Are these the new big thing in cakes!? I'm not sure, but they look great... whoopie pie and a nice cup of tea, anyone?
Is it a cake? Is it a cookie? No, it's a whoopie pie! This dessert lives somewhere between a cookie and a cake with a luscious creamy filling.
Loved by kids and adults alike, whoopie pies are cupcake and come in a wide variety of flavors and textures.
Both of these fantastic baking books contain amazing recipes that can be mixed and matched to create different flavour combinations.
CommentsShowing 1 to 4 of 4 results
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 results
Arent these macaroons?? Look very tasty though!
- Posted Fri, 30 Apr 2010 02:33
- margalit barak
it's look very cool , you can give it as cake in a birthsday party when the kids leav and go home if you dont mase a roun with a big cack
- Posted Thu, 22 Apr 2010 03:35
- Julie Sincock
There are whoopie pies? I had no idea. And now I feel like I really AM missing out....
- Posted Mon, 19 Apr 2010 02:02
- Gail Morton
My Mum used to make these and call them sponge kisses. They are very nice indeed.
- Posted Fri, 16 Apr 2010 22:31
Write a Comment
- Book Depository Team
- Anna Content Manager View posts >
- Adam Spinach View posts >
- Noriko Tsuchiya Author View posts >
- Eric Admin View posts >
- Ben Elliss Head of IT View posts >
View more team members >
- Admin The Book Depository View posts >
- Mr McPaws Poet and kitten View posts >
- Alice Hart Davis Author View posts >
- Sibella Court Author View posts >
- Gordon Grice Gordon Grice View posts >
- Barry Chicken House View posts >
- Hugh Aldersey Williams Author View posts >
- Mark Forsyth Author View posts >
- Stevo Senior Designer View posts >
- Thalia Guest blogger View posts >
- Jason Senior front end Dev View posts >
- Mark Content Manager View posts >
- Publisher Blogs
- Alma Books Bloggerel
- Continuum philosophy
- Faber's Thought Fox
- Harvard University Press Publicity
- Indiana University Press
- Jam Language Publishing
- North Atlantic Books
- View more publisher blog >