Book Depository BlogRSS
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 09:22
Attention fans of the galaxy’s greatest comics! We have these fantastic Judge Dredd collections to give away along with a Zenith Special Limited edition!
Just answer the dark question below by 6 January 2014 to be in with a chance to win.
Update -- winner: Laszlo Boga
Competition now closed
Posted by Adam
- 1. No purchase necessary. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
2. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before the competition closing date. All entries shall become the property of The Book Depository, and their directors, officers, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies are not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
3. The competition is open to all excluding residents of Italy. Parents/guardians must submit the entry for those under the age of 16. Images must not contain photographs of minors without an adult's consent.
4. The prize winner will be decided by The Book Depository. The Book Depository will not enter into correspondence about the choice of winner.
5. The competition ends as specified on the competition page -- no entry received after that time will be considered. The winner will be announced as specified on the competition page. There is one prize
6. The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7. The prize winner will be notified by telephone/email. If the selected entrant does not meet all of the contract conditions, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
8. The competitions are not open to employees of The Book Depository and their sponsors or their immediate families.
9. By entering the contest, entrants, consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes in all media carried out by The Book Depository, without payment or compensation.
10. The decisions of the contest judges are final. The prize must be accepted as awarded.
11. The right is reserved to terminate or withdraw this contest at any time.
12. All entries become the property of The Book Depository, who assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by The Book Depository on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. The Book Depository reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the email portion of this contest should a virus or bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of The Book Depository corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, The Book Depository reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered within any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.
13. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant (or their parent/guardian for children aged 16 or under) and will be invalid if found to come from a third party. Multiple entries from a single source (e.g 'competition entry' website/company) will be disqualified.
14. For name/county of prize winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope marked The Book Depository, Thames Central, Hatfield Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 1QE. No entries should be sent to this address.
15. Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoters have organised these prize draws in good faith and do not accept liability relating to the prize.
CommentsShowing 1 to 25 of 181 results
Showing 1 to 25 of 181 results
- Lynsie Lynn
What am amazing prize! Thank you so much for the opportunity to win :)
- Posted Mon, 06 Jan 2014 02:27
- Paul Chadwick
hey ho,fingers crossed
- Posted Mon, 06 Jan 2014 00:47
- Kermit Crissey
A must read....make me a winner!!!!!!
- Posted Sun, 05 Jan 2014 05:43
- PATRICIA BRACCO
I hope the answer is correct.And then I could win the books. I wish me good luck because I didn't heard it before that question.
- Posted Sat, 04 Jan 2014 00:25
Yes please! Croatia is waiting for Judge Dredd collection :)
- Posted Fri, 03 Jan 2014 13:29
- lorie myers
Never read one of these but would love to win them so I can!!
- Posted Fri, 03 Jan 2014 02:51
- bonita english
I WOULD LOVE TO WIN FOR MY SON SO WE CAN SHARE AND READ.THANK YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
- Posted Fri, 03 Jan 2014 02:46
What are you talking about "I AM THE LAW"
- Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 14:55
- Sheena-kay Graham
Would be cool to win this.
- Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 06:53
- Vlad Anghene
muhahahahaha. judge dreadd owns !!!
- Posted Sun, 22 Dec 2013 17:01
- Kastytis Grigonis
Wow!!!! Just.... fricken.... Wow!!!!
- Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 21:31
- Chis Danut Ioan
OMG!!! I need these!!!
- Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 15:12 Under review
- christina liu
The best competition ever! Hoping that I'll win, though the chances that I will are pretty slim given how popular these books are :)
- Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 09:26
This is the coolest prize ever!
- Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 04:31
- Sebastian Nyblom
Awesome give away!! Happy holidays guys.
- Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 05:34
Cool Christmas gift :)
- Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 01:57
- Michael Scoates
Brilliant collection, thanks for making it available to win!
- Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 01:06
- Ritchie Browne
Best of luck everyone. Lovely xmas present!
- Posted Thu, 19 Dec 2013 12:43
- Tina Pocock
Gaze into the fist of Dredd. Classic all time best quote in comics period. My husband is a Dredd fan and I would love to win these just for the bragging rights to greatest gift ever, I can just picture him drooling over them with a smile that would go around his whole head. Great comp.
- Posted Thu, 19 Dec 2013 03:26
I think my boyfriend would love this
- Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 15:31
- Tafara Tahwa
I don't know any of these, which is why I hope I win so that I can learn about them. Great competition :)
- Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 14:50
- Krall Evelyne
This would be the best Christmas gift!
- Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 13:39
Very nice collection.
- Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 22:56
- Rui Pedro
awsome collection and a great way to start the new year
- Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 18:18
- Gaetano Matruglio
Awesome! Hope to get those as my christmas present! :D
- Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 13:07
Write a Comment
- 1. No purchase necessary. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
- Book Depository Team
- Anna Content Manager View posts >
- Adam Spinach View posts >
- Noriko Tsuchiya Author View posts >
- Eric Admin View posts >
- Ben Elliss Head of IT View posts >
View more team members >
- Admin The Book Depository View posts >
- Mr McPaws Poet and kitten View posts >
- Alice Hart Davis Author View posts >
- Sibella Court Author View posts >
- Gordon Grice Gordon Grice View posts >
- Barry Chicken House View posts >
- Hugh Aldersey Williams Author View posts >
- Mark Forsyth Author View posts >
- Stevo Senior Designer View posts >
- Thalia Guest blogger View posts >
- Jason Senior front end Dev View posts >
- Mark Content Manager View posts >
- Publisher Blogs
- Alma Books Bloggerel
- Continuum philosophy
- Faber's Thought Fox
- Harvard University Press Publicity
- Indiana University Press
- Jam Language Publishing
- North Atlantic Books
- View more publisher blog >