Book Depository BlogRSS
Thu, 21 Jul 2011 08:50
Loads of great recipes today from five brilliant cookbooks celebrating the seasons and the garden.
Recipes for bread
Luscious peach packages and traditional challah. With Avner Laskin's help it's possible to create a great selection of sweet or savoury breads and rolls.
Slow Roasted Shoulder of Lamb
This succulent joint cooks down to a moist, tender, melting mass of flavour. And the accompanying potatoes are to die for.
Four seasonal recipes
Recipes featuring maple, mustard & tahini glazed carrots; chickpea, avocado & pea shoot salad; summer salsas and potatoes with red onion & sage.
Italian Kitchen garden
A guide on how to grow Italian fruits and vegetables and recipes to use once harvested.
CommentsShowing 1 to 1 of 1 results
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 results
great recipes! I can't wait to try them :) thanks!
- Posted Fri, 22 Jul 2011 16:05
Write a Comment
- Book Depository Team
- Anna Content Manager View posts >
- Adam Spinach View posts >
- Noriko Tsuchiya Author View posts >
- Eric Admin View posts >
- Ben Elliss Head of IT View posts >
View more team members >
- Admin The Book Depository View posts >
- Mr McPaws Poet and kitten View posts >
- Alice Hart Davis Author View posts >
- Sibella Court Author View posts >
- Gordon Grice Gordon Grice View posts >
- Barry Chicken House View posts >
- Hugh Aldersey Williams Author View posts >
- Mark Forsyth Author View posts >
- Stevo Senior Designer View posts >
- Thalia Guest blogger View posts >
- Jason Senior front end Dev View posts >
- Mark Content Manager View posts >
- Publisher Blogs
- Alma Books Bloggerel
- Continuum philosophy
- Faber's Thought Fox
- Harvard University Press Publicity
- Indiana University Press
- Jam Language Publishing
- North Atlantic Books
- View more publisher blog >