Book Depository BlogRSS
Wed, 01 Dec 2010 09:19
We're very pleased to announce that we have managed to lay our hands on some fantastic signed and limited edition books.
During December we are going to be auctioning these on eBay to raise money for Down Syndrome Education International, which works around the world with children with Down syndrome to promote early reading and educational research.
What could be better than getting hold of a great and unique present and also raising money for a good cause at the same time!
Includes books signed by Ian Rankin, Barry Humphries, Dave Eggers, Sebastian Faulks, Dennis Lehane, Charles Elton, Neal Stephenson and many more, so head on over to the auction here and get bidding!
CommentsShowing 1 to 1 of 1 results
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 results
- Paula Hamilton
I have used your service a couple of times now and I am really impressed with the excellent communication, speedy delivery and most of all the best prices on all of your books!
- Posted Wed, 22 Dec 2010 18:41
Write a Comment
- Book Depository Team
- Anna Content Manager View posts >
- Adam Spinach View posts >
- Noriko Tsuchiya Author View posts >
- Eric Admin View posts >
- Ben Elliss Head of IT View posts >
View more team members >
- Admin The Book Depository View posts >
- Mr McPaws Poet and kitten View posts >
- Alice Hart Davis Author View posts >
- Sibella Court Author View posts >
- Gordon Grice Gordon Grice View posts >
- Barry Chicken House View posts >
- Hugh Aldersey Williams Author View posts >
- Mark Forsyth Author View posts >
- Stevo Senior Designer View posts >
- Thalia Guest blogger View posts >
- Jason Senior front end Dev View posts >
- Mark Content Manager View posts >
- Publisher Blogs
- Alma Books Bloggerel
- Continuum philosophy
- Faber's Thought Fox
- Harvard University Press Publicity
- Indiana University Press
- Jam Language Publishing
- North Atlantic Books
- View more publisher blog >