Book Depository BlogRSS
- Showing 36 to 40 of 164 results
Tue, 30 Aug 2011 14:34
Delicious recipes from our Book of the Week this week (29 August) and some more from a great Mix and Match recipe book too!
This is delicious with sweet potato mash instead of ordinary potatoes, or try using cooked sliced waxy potatoes, such as Nicola. Brush them with melted butter, then sprinkle with grated parmesan before baking.
Mix and match recipes
Spiced butternut squash soup, Rosemary and chilli sausages with new potatoes and Raspberry, lemon and almond bake.
Serve the cutlets and sauce piled onto fresh egg tagliatelle and accompany the dish with a crisp green salad.
Mix and match menu
Griddled prawns with hot pepper sauce, Thai red vegetable curry and Blueberry-ripple cheesecake.
Thu, 28 Jul 2011 10:56
Have a look at the top right of the image above. There's a little 'T' and a little 'F'. They're logos. As I'm sure you are all aware. Twitter and Facebook...
If you click on them you can tell everybody who follows you or all your friends that you're interested in that book!
Keep an eye out for those little logos on your wishlist and on the checkout page too because you can share wishlists and what you've just bought!
Fri, 22 Jul 2011 08:51
Three creative cupcakes
Learn how to bake and create three delicious cupcakes: a smiling mom, a dog and a heart design cupcake.
Excellent Easter cake
Cheery and colourful, this cake is a delightful Easter gift or springtime treat.
Create a sleeping beauty castle for your princesses birthday party. Or, you can make little hedgehogs, ladybirds and tortoises!
Thu, 21 Jul 2011 08:50
Loads of great recipes today from five brilliant cookbooks celebrating the seasons and the garden.
Recipes for bread
Luscious peach packages and traditional challah. With Avner Laskin's help it's possible to create a great selection of sweet or savoury breads and rolls.
Slow Roasted Shoulder of Lamb
This succulent joint cooks down to a moist, tender, melting mass of flavour. And the accompanying potatoes are to die for.
Four seasonal recipes
Recipes featuring maple, mustard & tahini glazed carrots; chickpea, avocado & pea shoot salad; summer salsas and potatoes with red onion & sage.
Italian Kitchen garden
A guide on how to grow Italian fruits and vegetables and recipes to use once harvested.
Wed, 20 Jul 2011 08:55
Jamie's 30 minute meals has been a publishing phenomenon selling well over one and a half million copies in the UK alone. The tv show has been a smash hit too. But in case you've just arrived from Mars here's Jamie giving an intro to the whole 30 minute concept.
- Showing 36 to 40 of 164 results
- Book Depository Team
- Adam Spinach View posts >
- Anna Content Manager View posts >
- Noriko Tsuchiya Author View posts >
- Eric Admin View posts >
- Ben Elliss Head of IT View posts >
View more team members >
- Admin The Book Depository View posts >
- Mr McPaws Poet and kitten View posts >
- Alice Hart Davis Author View posts >
- Sibella Court Author View posts >
- Gordon Grice Gordon Grice View posts >
- Barry Chicken House View posts >
- Hugh Aldersey Williams Author View posts >
- Mark Forsyth Author View posts >
- Stevo Senior Designer View posts >
- Thalia Guest blogger View posts >
- Jason Senior front end Dev View posts >
- Mark Content Manager View posts >
- Publisher Blogs
- Alma Books Bloggerel
- Continuum philosophy
- Faber's Thought Fox
- Harvard University Press Publicity
- Indiana University Press
- Jam Language Publishing
- North Atlantic Books
- View more publisher blog >