Why Do Swings Swing? Level 4 Factbook: Level 4Paperback Cambridge Young Readers
List price $7.70
You save $0.83 10% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 2 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS
- Format: Paperback | 16 pages
- Dimensions: 192mm x 225mm x 2mm | 70g
- Publication date: 30 August 2010
- Publication City/Country: Cambridge
- ISBN 10: 0521137209
- ISBN 13: 9780521137201
- Illustrations note: Illustrations (chiefly col.), ports.
- Sales rank: 1,019,933
A series of twenty non-fiction science readers which engages children in the world around them. Why do swings swing? Why do swings stop swinging? What makes things change direction? You can find the answers to these and other questions about movement in Why Do Swings Swing?
Other people who viewed this bought:
$6.82 - Save $2.14 23% off - RRP $8.96
$7.10 - Save $0.60 (7%) - RRP $7.70
$6.82 - Save $0.88 11% off - RRP $7.70