Why Do Raindrops Fall? Level 3 Factbook: Level 3Paperback Cambridge Young Readers
List price $7.65
You save $1.25 16% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS
- Format: Paperback | 16 pages
- Dimensions: 70mm x 90mm x 10mm | 70g
- Publication date: 30 August 2010
- Publication City/Country: Cambridge
- ISBN 10: 0521137144
- ISBN 13: 9780521137140
- Illustrations note: Illustrations (chiefly col.), ports.
- Sales rank: 784,860
A series of twenty non-fiction science readers which engages children in the world around them. Why is the sea salty? Why do boats float? Why do I feel thirsty? You can find the answers to these and other questions about water and weather in Why Do Raindrops Fall?
Other people who viewed this bought:
$6.83 - Save $0.82 10% off - RRP $7.65
$6.78 - Save $0.87 11% off - RRP $7.65
$6.78 - Save $2.12 23% off - RRP $8.90