The White DeathPaperback
Unavailable - AbeBooks may have this title.
- Publisher: Angus & Robertson
- Format: Paperback | 300 pages
- Dimensions: 129mm x 198mm
- Publication date: 15 August 1996
- Publication City/Country: Pymble, NSW
- ISBN 10: 0207190410
- ISBN 13: 9780207190414
- Illustrations note: 20 b&w illustrations
A true story about the development of the AIDS virus. Using the theory that the virus mutated from a monkey virus during a mass testing of a polio vaccine in late 1950s Africa, as US pharmaceutical companies raced to be the first to develop a vaccine, the book asks "Could it happen again?"