- Publisher: Image Comics
- Format: Paperback | 136 pages
- Dimensions: 170mm x 260mm x 8mm | 260g
- Publication date: 2 July 2008
- Publication City/Country: Fullerton
- ISBN 10: 1582408831
- ISBN 13: 9781582408835
- Illustrations note: chiefly Illustrations
- Sales rank: 7,815
- The world we knew is gone. The world of commerce and frivolous necessity has been replaced by a world of survival and responsibility. An epidemic of apocalyptic proportions has swept the globe, causing the dead to rise and feed on the living. In a matter of months society has crumbled: no government, no grocery stores, no mail delivery, no cable TV. In a world ruled by the dead, the survivors are forced to finally start living. - The series that created the zombie movement reaches its most pivotal, series-altering arc yet! They thought they were safe in the prison. They were wrong. A force far more deadly than the walking dead is at their door and when the dust settles, their rank will be reduced by more than half. No one is safe! - Reprint Edition
Add item to wishlist
Other people who viewed this bought:
USD$11.45 - Save $5.69 33% off - RRP $17.14
USD$11.23 - Save $5.91 34% off - RRP $17.14
USD$11.03 - Save $6.11 35% off - RRP $17.14
USD$11.21 - Save $5.93 34% off - RRP $17.14
USD$12.32 - Save $4.82 28% off - RRP $17.14
USD$10.98 - Save $6.16 35% off - RRP $17.14
Other books in this category
USD$4.99 - Save $1.23 19% off - RRP $6.22
USD$8.53 - Save $3.17 27% off - RRP $11.70
USD$23.24 - Save $3.26 12% off - RRP $26.50
USD$10.99 - Save $6.15 35% off - RRP $17.14
USD$11.34 - Save $5.80 33% off - RRP $17.14
USD$13.83 - Save $7.22 34% off - RRP $21.05
By 365 Graphic Novels 13 May 2012
Just as you think you have seen it all, just as you think it can't get any better, just as you think you can't be traumatized any more Kirkman pulls something so dramatic out of the bag you think you are going to faint. This fellow is truly the Yoda of zombie comics - underestimate him at your peril. You really can't second guess this chap as he runs rings around your tiny mind and keeps pulling the rug out from under you. I sincerely hope he has won some serious awards as he truly deserves it.
The art is continuing to quietly experiment and innovate with subtle flairs of brilliance. There is a lot of "artificial focus" in this issue. That is making characters further away paler to give the illusion of depth. I am not entirely convinced this is needed but I applaud the artist for having the courage to try out new techniques and not just rest on his laurels.
Each end of issue cliff hanger gets more impressive and although I say it every time, he can't possibly top this ending, can he? It is my pleasure to finally give this series my highest award, the Double Thumbs Up!
By a Book Depository customer 10 Dec 2008
what's wrong with this comic?I've seen it for sale in other sites but never here!Please do something!