- Publisher: LETTS EDUCATIONAL
- Format: Paperback | 80 pages
- Dimensions: 148mm x 210mm x 6mm | 120g
- Publication date: 1 April 2004
- Publication City/Country: London
- ISBN 10: 1843153211
- ISBN 13: 9781843153214
- Illustrations note: Illustrations (chiefly col.), 1 col. port.
- Sales rank: 137,169
This handy literature guide provides a thorough analysis of A View from the Bridge to help you fully understand the text. Plot and structure as well as characters and themes are explored in detail to help you prepare for the English exam. Includes information on how you will be tested in the exam with tips, guidance an quizzes to reinforce understanding. Contains key quotations from the text. Helps you to fully prepare for the GCSE exam paper.
Other people who viewed this bought:
Other books in this category
USD$9.59 - Save $1.27 11% off - RRP $10.86
USD$9.29 - Save $1.57 14% off - RRP $10.86
USD$9.82 - Save $1.04 (9%) - RRP $10.86
USD$7.15 - Save $1.51 17% off - RRP $8.66