Vietnamese Food.: Vietnamese Street Food Vietnamese to English TranslationsPaperback
List price $14.00
You save $0.53 (3%)
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 3 business days
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Page Addie Press
- Format: Paperback | 202 pages
- Dimensions: 128mm x 196mm x 14mm | 240g
- Publication date: 24 August 2012
- ISBN 10: 0980715512
- ISBN 13: 9780980715514
- Illustrations note: black & white illustrations
- Sales rank: 521,404
* DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN EAT TRADITIONAL STREET FOOD FOR LESS THAN $2 A MEAL? Use Fat Noodle to order up food like a local.* Save hundreds of travel dollars in Vietnam when you eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks and snacks in local places rather than expensive hotels and cafes which serve the same dishes but charge you more plus service tax and VAT. The best food In Vietnam is always local street food with traditional secret family recipes. Eating like a local is not only cost effective... it's a real taste experience! * More than 600 street food dishes translated from Vietnamese into English. * The first foodies dictionary for Vietnamese street food. * Includes over 180 famous local street food addresses. * The first comprehensive book of Vietnamese street food translations in an easy dictionary form. * A must have street food guide for any foodie traveling to Vietnam who plans to eat like a local. * Discover the tastes of the world famous street food culture of Vietnam. * Designed for the traveler on the go. * Easy to use. * Easy to carry with you on your travels. * A superb new guide book that makes the art of travel so much better. * Experience local foods and support the locals as they cook up their treasured family recipes.
Other books in this category
USD$32.35 - Save $5.48 14% off - RRP $37.83
USD$33.56 - Save $7.30 17% off - RRP $40.86
USD$31.49 - Save $7.85 19% off - RRP $39.34
USD$30.52 - Save $4.48 12% off - RRP $35.00
USD$25.24 - Save $5.02 16% off - RRP $30.26
USD$30.26 - Save $7.57 20% off - RRP $37.83
In this book the authors share all their favorite alleys and street corners.Their local knowledge will help you discover the rich diverse tastes of the world famous street food culture of Vietnam. "We love street food and are addicted to eating on the street with the local Vietnamese people." "You can eat for less than a couple of dollars, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Just amazing value"' the authors say.