Using a Map and CompassPaperback
List price $18.12
You save $2.26 12% off
Free delivery worldwide
Dispatched in 1 business day
When will my order arrive?
- Publisher: Stackpole Books
- Format: Paperback | 156 pages
- Dimensions: 137mm x 206mm x 10mm | 181g
- Publication date: 1 December 1995
- Publication City/Country: Mechanicsburg, PA
- ISBN 10: 081172591X
- ISBN 13: 9780811725910
- Illustrations note: illustrations, maps
- Sales rank: 748,803
Choosing and operating a compass, interpreting maps, navigating in the wild, and handling outdoor emergencies.
Other books in this category
USD$9.66 - Save $6.24 39% off - RRP $15.90
USD$11.04 - Save $2.59 19% off - RRP $13.63
USD$12.40 - Save $4.26 25% off - RRP $16.66
USD$18.36 - Save $4.37 19% off - RRP $22.73
USD$11.07 - Save $1.04 (8%) - RRP $12.11
Back cover copy
There are hundreds of wilderness areas--secret and special places--that have not been touched by man and are visited only by the woodland creatures that inhabit them. These places still exist because no trails lead to them and most people don't know how to find them.