- Publisher: Little, Brown Young Readers
- Format: Hardback | 18 pages
- Dimensions: 175mm x 175mm x 10mm | 68g
- Publication date: 28 August 2014
- Publication City/Country: New York
- ISBN 10: 0316331759
- ISBN 13: 9780316331753
- Illustrations note: 18pp colour photographs
- Sales rank: 849,474
Counting doggies one, two, three, How many doggies can you see? Numbers have never been so doggone fun! Using simple text and his hilarious trademark portraits of dogs diving underwater, pet photographer Seth Casteel encourages young readers to count from one to ten in Underwater Doggies, 1,2,3.
Other books in this category
USD$6.98 - Save $0.01 - RRP $6.99
USD$7.52 - Save $1.75 18% off - RRP $9.27
Seth Casteel is an award-winning pet photographer and animal rights activist. Seth's passion for animals led him to launch One Picture Saves, a campaign dedicated to saving pets through photography.
"The gorgeous, energetic snapshots are special in that they capture our pets in a primal state we rarely get to see." "Entertainment Weekly's Shelf Life""